ZMPT101B AC Single Phase voltage sensor module is based on a high precision ZMPT101B voltage Transformer. ZMPT101B AC Voltage Sensor is the best for the purpose of the DIY project, where we need to measure the accurate AC voltage with a voltage transformer. Onboard precision miniature voltage transformer, The active phase AC output voltage transformer module. Onboard precision op-amp circuit, the signal sampling, and appropriate compensation for precise functions.
Modules can be measured within 250V AC voltage, the corresponding analog output can be adjusted. It is brand new, good quality high performance. In many electrical projects, engineer directly deals with measurements with few basic requirements like High galvanic isolation, Wide Range, High accuracy, Good Consistency.
This is an ideal choice to measure the AC voltage using Arduino/ESP8266/Raspberry Pi like an open-source platform.
- Output Signal: Analog 0-5V
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V-30V
- Measure within 250V AC
- Rated input current: 2mA
- Size: 49.5mm*19.4mm (L*W)
- Analog output corresponding quantity can be adjusted
- Good consistency, for voltage and power measurement
- Very efficient and accuracy
- Low price
- Small size and lightweight
- Easy PCB mounting
- Good consistency
- Widely acclaimed
- RC cars and airplanes, Quadcopters, robotics, Arduino Modules
- Manual speed adjustment of small DC motors
- Receiver/servo power supply
- Communications equipment power supply
- Mobile equipment power supplies