XL4015 Step-Down Buck Power module operates on 180 kHz but still provide smaller sized filter components and is capable to drive a load of 5A with load regulation, high efficiency and low ripple.
XL4015 5A CC/CV Adjustable Step Down DC-DC Buck Converter Module is a linear module that has constant voltage and constant current function (CC/CV) and it has a good performance. When you use it as a charger. this module use good chip as core and it is stable. also its ripple is low to 50mV. This module can function flawlessly even in extreme conditions as the operating temperature for the module is -40°C to 85°C.
- Input Voltage: 5V-32V
- Output Voltage: 8V-30V
- Output Current: adjustable maximum 5A
- Output Power: 75Watt
- Voltage Regulation: +/- 2.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Switching frequency: 300 KHz
- Conversion Efficiency: 95% (the highest)
- Size: 51mm*26.3mm*14mm (L*W*H)
- When the module charges a battery, it first use constant current to protect the battery.
- Low ripple
- CC CV Adjustable
- Built in current limit function
- Built in output short protection function
- Can be used as battery charger or power supply in different circuits like LCD monitors and high power audio-based circuits