This USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 Wi-Fi Modules with CH340G Chip converts the signal from a USB interface to a PC / laptop to match a serial module ESP266.
This converter module has CH340 chip which is reliable and with high performance. It is compatible with most Windows systems. The adapter features integrated capacitors to maintain a current of 1000 μF.
USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging. ESP-01 serial wife module can be directly plugged into the yellow pin header without any connecting wire.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 5.5V
- Current: 0.3A
- Driver Chip: CH340G
- Logic Input: 3.3V
- Size: 50mm*18mm*14mm (L*W*H)
- Selectable working mode: On-board toggle switch. UART side for serial TTL debugging by AT commands, PROG for firmware programming
- Using CH340 turns serial port chip for stable performance and compatibility
- Supports all basic windows versions
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall
- The interposer board is specifically designed for ESP8266 The USB Turn serial port
- IoT applications
- Robotics applications