The Arduino USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. The Arduino USB Host Shield is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0.
- Material: FR4
- Port: USB
- Utilized IC /Part: MAX3421E
- Size: Size (mm): 55mm*53.3mm*23.8mm (L*W*H)
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
- Operates over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Embedded Systems
- Microprocessors and DSPs
- Medical Devices
- Custom USB Devices
- MP3 Players