TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch Switch Sensing Module uses the touch-sensing IC TTP226 to sense the touch input thus making it easy to add capacitive touch input to your project. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. The module has 8 touch pads. Power the module with 2.4 ~ 5.5V DC and the touch pad is all active to sense the input.
Eight Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is easy to interface. It can be used along with a microcontroller or an arduino or even without one. When a capacitive load (such as a human hand) is in close proximity to the sense-pad, the sensor detects the change in capacitance and activates the switch. Custom sense-pads can be made from nearly any conductive material and these sensors can detect touch through thin layers of non-conductive materials such as glass, plastic, fabric or even wood.
Thus, the 8 Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module can be hidden in wall or other places, a perfect alternative to get rid of the conventional push-button troubles. A total of 8 pads are available on this module. The sense-pads can also be extended with a wire or almost any conductive material.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.4V ~ 5.5V DC
- Output Sink Current: 8mA
- Output Pin Pull-up Current: 4mA
- Response Time (Low Power Mode): 220ms
- Response Time: 60mS
- Size: 46mm*47mm*11mm(L*W*H)
- Simple to Use, Auto Calibration
- Output Status Indicator LED
- Output can configured be Active High or Low
- Output Mode can be configured to Toggle or Momentary
- Output can be directly connected to Microcontroller's Input pins
- Low power consumption
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Fixture screw-holes for easy positioning & installation
- Onboard 8-level status indicator
- Wide consumer products
- Button key replacement