The MAX485 TTL To RS485 Module converts TTL signal to RS485 for long-range, high data rate error-prone differential communication. Digital communications networks implementing the EIA-485 standard can be used effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments.
This converter lets you send and receive data using the RS485 network from your Arduino/microcontroller. Similar to Serial TTL and RS232 interfaces, the RS485 lets you transfer data between microcontrollers and devices but with extra features! RS485 is an industry-standard protocol for data transfer and provides numerous advantages.
- Operating Voltage (VDC):3 ~ 30
- Compatible Signals:3.3V and 5.0V
- Working Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Baud Rate: 110 to 256000bps
- Size: 52mm*24mm*6mm (L*W*H)
- High Speed Data Transfer
- Usable in noisy areas
- Current Limiting for Overload Protection
- Low Power Consumption
- Easy to use
- Industrial-Control Local Area Networks
- Level Translators
- Transceivers for EMI-Sensitive Applications