An Transparent 830 Points Solderless Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
To use a breadboard for your circuit, follow the circuit diagram and connect one component in a line. Always connect the battery at the last after double-check all the connections. Keep an eye out of common mistakes like mixing ground and supply, connect in a wrong rail, ICs not set properly, etc.
- Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Interconnect any components with 20-29 AWG (0.3-0.8 mm) wire
- Special designed spring clip over 5,000 insertion cycles
- Nickel plated, silver plated and gold plated available
- Double sided tape on bottom. Can be fixed on a flat surface
- 830 points
- Size: 16.5 x 5.5 x 0.85 cm
- Net weight: 77 g
- Package weight: 97 g
- Color: Transparent
1 x Transparent 830 Points Solderless Breadboard