The TM1637 supports many functions – including ON/OFF and brightness control of the LEDs as well as accessing each of the segments. It also allows you to adjust the brightness of the LEDs at software level.
And another good thing is that once the display is updated by the microcontroller, the TM1637 then takes care of all the work of refreshing the display. Thereby removing the overhead from the microcontroller, which can be off doing other important things.
The TM1637 module includes four 0.36 segment 7-segment displays to display sensor data or temperature. In addition to the four 7-segments, the module has a 'colon' at the center which makes it very easy to create clock or time-based projects.
The TM1637 module operates on a supply voltage of 3.3 to 5 volts and communicates via a two-wire bus, so it only requires two data pins plus VCC and ground.
- Driver Chip: MAX7219
- Input Voltage: 3.7V to 5.3 V
- Input Current: 30 mA
- Display Size: 0.36" Display
- Size: 42mm*24mm*12mm (L*W*H)
- Display device is 4-digit yang red digital tube
- Digital tube 8-level grayscale adjustable
- Control interface level can be 5V or 3.3V
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Ease to use
- Ease of multiplexing
- Electrical/Electronic projects
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit
- Can use as a clock display
- DIY clock project