The T-Cobbler Plus is an add on prototyping board specifically designed for the 2x20 connector-type Raspberry Pi and can break out all the power, GPIO, I2C and SPI pins from the 40-pin header onto a solder less breadboard. This set will make "cobbling together" prototypes with the Pi that much easier.
Each order comes with a 40 pin ribbon cable and assembled T-Cobbler Plus. You can plug the 40-pin GPIO cable between the Pi computer and the T-Cobbler breakout. The T-Cobbler can plug into any solder less breadboard. The T-Cobbler PCB has all th pins labelled nicely so you can go forth and build circuits without keeping a pin-out printout at your desk. We think this will make it more fun to expand the Pi and build custom circuitry with it.
- Module: T Type GPIO Extension Adapter
- Pins: 40
- Shape: T-Shape
- Size: 73mm*20mm*11mm (L*W*H)
- Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2 compatible
- Compact T-shaped
- Breadboard compatible
- Fast and easy prototyping
- Needs to be soldered
- Used as an extension board designed to break out the 40 GPIO pins found on the Raspberry Pi boards