This magical cells based on the Peltier effect are capable of generating electric power. The SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 150C Peltier Module operates maximum up to150C which will give you different voltage and current outputs at different values of temperature.
Thermoelectric Power Generators also are known as TEG or Peltier Module create a detects temperature differential on each side. You can take the advantage of this temperature differential detection to generate electricity.
- Model: SP1848-27145
- Open Circuit Voltage: 4.8V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120°C
- Maximum Temperature: 120°C
- Wire Length: 350mm
- Small and lightweight, convenient for use
- Designed specifically for power generation
- Sealed for moisture protection and contain thermal elements formulated for optimum Seebeck power generation
- High temperature 150C, with NM static protection
- Generating Electric Power
- AC and Dc applications