Relay is an electromagnetic device that is used to isolate two circuits electrically and connect them magnetically. They are very useful devices and allow one circuit to switch to another one while they are completely separate. They are often used to interface an electronic circuit (working at a low voltage) to an electrical circuit that works at very high voltage.
- Trigger Voltage (Voltage across coil): 24V DC
- Trigger Current (Nominal current): 70mA
- Maximum AC load current: 10A@250/125V AC
- Maximum DC load current: 10A@30/28V DC
- Operating time: 10msec Release time: 5msec
- Low power consumption coil
- PCB mounting
- High quality
- Mainly used in switching circuits
- Home Automation projects to switch AC loads
- In Controlling Heavy loads at a pre-determined time/condition
- Safety circuits to disconnect the load from supply in event of failure
- Used in Automobiles electronics for controlling indicators, glass motors etc.