This TTL to RS485 Module Serial Port MCU Automatic Flow Control Module realizes the mutual conversion between TTL signal and RS485 signal, but we must know that 485 is a half-duplex communication, which can achieve two-way communication, but not in both directions at the same time, it must be carried out alternately; that is to say, each section of the communication channel can be the sender or the receiver, but at the same time, information. There can only be one transmission direction.
It realizes the automatic flow control of RS485 signal and the automatic switching of receiving and receiving directions. It is as simple to use this module as you operate the serial port.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Max Bus Length Supported: 800 metre
- Connector Pitch: 2.54 mm
- PCB Thickness: 0.8 mm for easy use in compact devices
- Working temperature range: -40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Size: 43mm*15.1mm (L*W)
- Easy to use
- Support multi-machine communication, allowing access to up to 128 devices on the bus.
- Support hot-swappable, there will not be other 485 chip hot plug signal plug dead phenomenon.
- Large area of copper, to prevent signal interference.
- Half-hole process design, thickness 0.8mm, can be easily used as a mother board, but also welding terminal use
- Industrial Automation