A reed switch is a sensor that closes the circuit in the presence of a magnetic field. Reed sensors can be used in many applications where contactless on/off is required. However, reed switches can be fragile to use directly, hence this module can make it easier to handle and mount the sensor in various applications.
The Reed Switch Sensor Module consists of a Reed Switch, resistors, capacitor, potentiometer, comparator LM393 IC, Power, and status LED in an integrated circuit.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- LEDs indicating output and power
- Size: 32mm*14mm (L*W)
- LM393 based design
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Small, cheap and easily available
- Fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Comparator output, clean signal, great waveform, and strong driving ability
- Washing machines
- Disinfection cabinets
- Window magnetics
- Electromagnetic relays