MF RC522 use the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. MFRC522 support Mifare series higher speed non-contact communication, duplex communication speed up to 424 kb/s. As a new family member in 13.56MHz RFID family, MF RC522 has many similarities to MF RC5200 and MF RC530 and also has more new features.
This module can fit directly into handheld devices. The module uses a 3.3V power supply and can communicate directly with any CPU board by connecting through SPI protocol, which ensures reliable work, good reading distance.
- Operating Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: < 80uA
- Peak Current: < 30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Module interface: SPI
- Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s
- Reader Distance: ≥ 50mm / 1.95" (mifare 1)
- Module Size: 40mm*60mm(L*W)
- Integrated MF RC522
- 56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
- Can be used in RF communication and identification applications.
- Automatic billing systems
- Attendance systems
- Verification/Identification system
- Access control systems