This sensor makes fingerprint detection and verification super simple to implement with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers. This is the updated latest model of the R305 FingerPrint Sensor. It offers greater strage capacity(1000 fingerprints compared to 250 of the older R305) and faster scanning speeds.
It comes with a TTL UART interface which can be directly connected to a micro controller with no additional external components or circuitry required. The user can store the finger print data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. The finger print module can directly interface with 3v3 or 5v Microcontroller.
Since the R307 Fingerprint Sensor is quite popular, you will get numerous tutorials, guides, sample codes and libraries are available on the internet, which will help you use this sensor and get started with it.
- Operating voltage: 4.2 ~ 6 V
- Current consumption: ≤75mA
- Verification Speed: 0.2 sec
- Scanning Speed: 0.3 sec
- Character file size: 256 bytes
- Template size: 512 bytes
- Dimensions: 3cm*2cm*1cm (L*W*H)
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One
- The fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques
- Good image processing capabilities can successfully capture an image up to resolution 500 dpi
- Electric safes
- Home automation projects
- Attendance related projects
- Car door locks