LDR is one kind of photoresistor and light dependent resistor that is sensitive of light. When light falls upon it then the resistance changes. Values of the resistance of the LDR may be change over many orders of magnitude the value of the resistance falling as the level of light increases. It is not uncommon for the values of resistance of an LDR to be several Megaohms in darkness and then to fall to a few hundred ohms in bright light. With such a wide variation in resistance, LDRs are easy to use.
- Operating Voltage:3V to 5V DC
- Operating Current: 15milli amps
- Output Digital: 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset
- Output Analog: 0V to 5V based on light falling on the LDR
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller boards.
- With a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw
- Easy to install
- Used to detect the ambient brightness and light intensity