This miniature PAM8406 module is a 5W class-D stereo audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N and high SNR allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction.
The fully differential output with new filterless architecture (Class-D Mode) allows the device to drive the speakers directly, requiring no low-pass output filters and DC blocking capacitors, saving the system cost and reducing size.
The Pam8406 can operate from a 5V USB power supply or batteries and includes left and right channel volume control potentiometers for ease of use. It is fully protected against faults with short circuit protection and thermal protection.
- Operating voltage: 2.5V-5.5V, recommended 5V
- Speaker Load: 2-8 Ohms
- Input and Output Connectors: Pins on 0.2" centers
- Size: 24mm*23mm*105 mm (L*W*H)
- CMOS class D amplifier design for high efficiency and low cost
- Integrated volume controls for left and right channels
- Module has short-circuit current and over-temperature protection
- Can be powered with a computer USB port, USB power bank or a mobile phone charger to supply the 5V support power
- Battery power can also be used
- High efficiency: 90%
- Can be used as DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier
- Can be used in portable and mobile applications