PAM8403 is an Amplifier Board which can be powered using simple 5V input and could drive two 3W + 3W
stereo speakers. It is an excellent choice, who wants a Class-D stereo audio amplifier in small board space. This Amplifier allows the user to achieve high-quality audio reproduction from a stereo input. Additionally, it has a special feature that is, it can drive speakers directly from its output.
The PAM8403 amplifier board is a dual-channel (stereo) amplifier that produces 6W (3W+3W) output. As any major amplifier system needs to have short circuit protection, PAM8403 has inbuilt short circuit protection that is essential for trouble-free operations. PAM8403 Amplifier IC itself does not require any kind of heat sink, so this will be a perfect choice for custom speaker projects. It can directly drive 4Ω or 8Ω speakers. It is mandatory to use a proper speaker with not more than a 3W output rating.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Amplifier IC: PAM8403
- Load : Can direct drive 4 or 8 ohm small speakers
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 2.5V to 5.5V DC
- Size: 2.1cm*1.8cm*0.3cm (L*W*H)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Filterless architecture
- Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Speaker output in LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands free / headsets
- Speaker output amplifier in Notebook Computers
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Can be used for Portable Speakers, Portable DVD Players, Game Machines
- Any possible amplifier-based project where small space and 5V output is available.
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones