Thermistor Sensor Module is used to sense temperature and convert it into output signals. It is associated with both analog output pin and digital output pin labelled as AO and DO respectively on the board. Thermistor Sensor Module is made of semiconductor materials. Basically thermistor sensors are mostly Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC), which means NTC Thermistor will have their electrical resistance decreased when subjected to an increase in body temperature. This module has a potentiometer knob that can be adjusted to change the sensitivity of thermistor towards temperature.
- Operating Voltage 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Temperature sense range -25 ~ +80 °C
- Voltage Comparator LM393
- Length 3.7 cm
- Height 0.7 cm
- Width 1.4 cm
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
- Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1).
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- Module triple output mode, digital output is simple, analog output more accurate, serial output with exact readings.
- Small, cheap and easily available
- VCC = 3.3V to 5V DC
- GND = Ground
- DO = Digital Output.
- Mobile communication devices
- Computer and consumer electronics
- Household electronics
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Industrial electronics
- Automotive electronics