Electronic devices need to be connected wirelessly in so many cases. In these cases, Radio Frequency or RF equipment’s are used. RF modules include all radio waves that can travel different distances and reach the receiver according to their frequency and amplitude.
The NRF24 module provides two-way communication and also allows us to connect a great number of these modules wirelessly by using the mesh network protocol. These modules are very popular among users due to their high data transfer speed and range.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Nominal current: 50mA
- Range: 50 – 200 feet
- Operating current: 250mA (maximum)
- Communication Protocol: SPI
- Baud Rate: 250 kbps - 2 Mbps.
- Channel Range: 125
- Maximum Pipelines/node : 6
- Size: 28mm*15mm*12mm (L*W*H)
- SPI Interface, easy to use with any MCU
- Very low power consumption
- Can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, software programming is very convenient
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Industrial control applications
- Embedded applications