The NodeMCU ESP8266 development board comes with the ESP-12E module containing the ESP8266 chip having Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX106 RISC microprocessor. This microprocessor supports RTOS and operates at 80MHz to 160 MHz adjustable clock frequency. NodeMCU has 128 KB RAM and 4MB of Flash memory to store data and programs.
NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Lua CH340 Wifi Development Board is a fast leading edge low-cost WiFi technology. Modern high-level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately. NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
- Input voltage supply: 4.5V to 9V
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- Current consumption: 10uA-170mA
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Transfer rate: 110 Kbps to 460800 Kbps
- Analog to digital: 1 input with 1024 resolution
- GPIOs: 17 (multiplexed with other functions)
- Processor: L106 32 bit
- Processor speed: 80MHz to 160MHz
- Maximum concurrent TCP connection: 5
- Size: 49mm*24mm*13mm (L*W*H)
- Small Sized module to fit smartly inside your IoT projects
- Open-source, interactive, programmable, low cost, simple, smart, Wi-Fi enabled
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Wi-Fi MCU integrated and easy to prototyping kit
- Lowest cost WiFi
- Prototyping of IoT devices
- Low power battery operated applications
- Network projects
- Projects requiring multiple I/O interfaces with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionalities