Nl6621-Y1 2.4G UART Serial to WIFI Module for Arduino bridges between serial UART and WiFi. It is based on NL6621M, a highly integrated SOC. It has a 3V3 TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command.
NL6621M integrates MCU, MAC, 1T1R baseband and RF transceiver with power amplifier on a single chip. It supports 802.11b / g / n and Wi-Fi direct (SDIO card mode), BSS STA, soft AP, WiFi Protected Setup. NL6621M also supports WMM-PS and WPA / WPA2 security protocols.
NL6621M can both serve as slave controlled by main processor and independent WLAN device needing no other processors. It supports common interfaces including QuadSPI, standard SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO, I2S audio, PWM audio. Ultimately, NL6621M is the best choice for wireless audio, wireless video, wireless smart home, wireless healthcare and other single-chip solutions.
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Working current: 200mA(MAX)
- Sleep current: 3.7mA
- Antenna: Built-in PCB antenna
- Compatible withn Arduino
- RAM 448KB (RAM CODE 192K) for WLAN and customers to customize the application use.
- UART, which can be used as a high speed data or control interface
- I2C, EEPROM memory chip can be externally interfaced
- Integrated SPI interface, SPI interface can be connected to the display module
- Integrated with up to 32 GPIO interfaces
- Integrated 2 channel PWM interface
- One hard timer and one hard watchdog
- Smart Security
- Internet appliances
- Intelligent Toys
- WIFI lamps
- Smart Card Terminal
- WIFI Speakers