Our UART GPS Module With Real-Time Clock features the NEO-7M-C chip onboard, a high-gain active antenna, an IPX interface for connecting different active, external antennas, and a chargeable backup battery, which keeps the ephemeris data when power down and supports hot starts. However, the relatively low transmission rate of 9600 baud in combination with a considerable amount data, may cause performance restrictions for some embedded solutions, and that requires re-programming and thus adjusting the module.
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-5.0V (VCC input)
- Supply Voltage: 3V-5V
- Operating current: 35mA
- Antenna Size: 25*25mm/0.98*0.98"
- Module Size: 25*35mm/0.98*1.37"
- Installation Diameter: 3mm
- U-BLOX NEO-7M module, compact and excellent performance
- Parameters can be set via serial port and saved in EEPROM
- With SMA interface, you can connect a variety of antenna, strong adaptability
- Compatible with 3.3 V / 5 V level for easy connection to a variety of microprocessor systems
- Back-up rechargeable battery on board
- With micro USB, no need for USB-TTL tools
- With TTL interface
- Onboard ceramic antenna
- Personal location tracking
- PDA, Pocket PC and other Portable Devices
- Pets Tracking
- Cars, Trucks, Buses Positioning
- Surveying and mapping applications