NE555 is a Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module Square Wave Signal Generator. The output frequency range is selectable. The duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable, adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency. Single-channel signal output, the output square wave duty ratio is about fifty percent.
The general use of module generates pulses from approximately 4Hz to 1.3Khz. Utilizes the popular NE555 timer IC operating as an astable multivibrator. The module has ten-turn frequency adjustment control and power-on LED. Use for stepper motor pulses, testers etc.
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP.
- Output Current : 15mA for 5V & 35mA for 12V.
- Working voltage: 5-12V
- Minimum – 50% duty cycle, 3.7 Hz & Maximum – 98% duty cycle, 1.3KHz
- Size: 25mm*13mm*3 mm (L*W*H)
- Single channel signal output, the output duty cycle about 50% square wave.
- Plate load resistor, adjust the resistance to control the output frequency.
- Onboard power indicator.
- To provide accurate time delays
- As a flip-flop element
- Digital logic probes
- Analog frequency meters
- Quad timer applications