The MQ-7 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide. The sensor could be used to detect different gases contains CO, it is with low cost and suitable for different application. It is widely used in domestic CO gas leakage alarm, industrial CO gas alarm, and portable CO gas detector. It can be easily interfaced with Arduino or Raspberry Pi using a simple electronic circuit on a breadboard.
MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm. The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.
This module provides both digital and analog outputs. Threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino and etc.
- Operating voltage : DC 5 V.
- IC driver : LM 393.
- Size : 11 x 33 x 20 mm.
- Range : 10 to 1000 ppmm.
- Characteristic gas : 100 ppmm CO.
- Sensitive resistance : 2 to 20 10kohm 10kohm at 100ppm CO.
- Sensitivity : ≥ 3%.
- Return time : ≤ 30 s.
- Heating resistance : ± 31ohm 3ohm.
- Heating current : ≤ 180 mA.
- Reaction time : ≤ 1 s.
- Heating voltage : 5.0V ± 2V / 1.5 ± 1V.
- Heating power : approx. 350 mW.
- Ambient temperature : -20 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- Humidity : ≤ 95% RH.
- Oxygen content : 21%.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 22 mm (LxWxH)
- With a long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- For home, carbon monoxide detection device environment. Suitable for carbon monoxide and gas detection.
- MQ-7 Gas Sensor ( detects carbon mono oxide )