MQ136 Gas Sensor monitors the concentration of Hydrogen Sulfide gas. This Module sensor provides a digital and analog output. You can interface the sensor with Microcontrollers like Arduino to get the readings.
- Circuit voltage: 5V±0.1
- Heating voltage: 5V±0.1
- Load resistance: can adjust
- Heater resistance: 31Ω±5%
- Heating consumption: less than 800mw
- Sensing Resistance: 30KΩ - 200KΩ (10ppm H2S)
- Temp: 20℃±2℃ Vc:5V±0.1
- Humidity: 65%±5% Vh: 5V±0.1
- Size: 32mm*22mm*27mm (L*W*H)
- Dual signal output (analog output and TTL level output)
- The TTL output effective signal is low. (The signal light is on when the output is low and can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- Analog output 0 ~ 5V voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- Good sensitivity to hydrogen sulfide, liquefied gas, natural gas, city gas, and smoke.
- with long service life and reliable stability
- fast response recovery characteristics
- Good sensitivity to Hydrogen sulfide
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Can be used in air quality control equipments for buildings/offices which are suitable for detecting of H2S