The Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player module is used for playing tracks in the MP3 format stored on a micro SD card or USB memory. Onboard 2W mono amplifier is connected to the speaker, 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio. With a MicroUSB port. Through the mobile power supply, 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply. Support TF Card and U disk play mode. Superior sound quality.
No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring. The module is designed to make the modification.
- Power range: 3.7~5.5V
- Product size: 45mm*36mm*13mm(L*W*H)
- Superior sound quality. Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- With a micro USB port. Through the mobile phone USB cable possibe to provide power supply to the player or charge a lithium battery
- No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring
- The module is designed to facilitate modification
- Warning signals
- Messages on various platform