The LM75A is a temperature-to-digital converter using an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and Sigma-delta A-to-D conversion technique. The device is also a thermal detector providing an over temperature detection output.
The sensor can be configured for different operation conditions. It can be set in normal mode to periodically monitor the ambient temperature, or in shutdown mode to minimize power consumption.
- Working voltage: 2.8V - 5.5 V
- Temperature accuracy of: ±2°C from−25°C to +100°C
- Temperature accuracy of: ±3°C from−55°C to +125°C
- Interface: I2C,GPIO
- Supported on Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2
- Industrial controllers
- Environmental monitoring
- Smart home
- Interactive devices