Motor Driver – L293D Driver Module is a medium power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L293 motor driver IC. It can drive 4 DC motors on and off, or drive 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
The driver greatly simplifies and increases the ease with which you may control motors, relays, etc from micro-controllers. It can drive motors up to 12V with a total DC current of up to 600mA.
You can connect the two channels in parallel to double the maximum current or in series to double the maximum input voltage. This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc.
- Input voltage DC: 4.5 - 25V
- Peak output current: 1.2A
- Max supply current: 600 mA per motor
- Male burg-stick connectors for supply, ground and input connection
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection
- High noise immunity inputs
- Enable facility
- Over temperature protection
- Robotics projects
- Mechatronics projects
- Driving DC
- Stepper motors for micro-mouse
- Line-following robots
- Robot arms