The L293D Motor driver shield is one of the best ways for controlling DC motor, Servo motor, and Stepper motors in a single board. It can control the rotation direction and speed of four DC motors, two Servo motor, and two Stepper motors. It is easy to connect with an Arduino UNO or MEGA. This shield especially using Arduino projects like robotics and CNC. This module consists of two L293d dual-channel H-Bridge motor driver IC and a 74HC595 shift register IC
- Control 2 Servos.
- Logic Control Voltage VSS: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V
- Motor Supply Voltage VSS: 15v
- Drive operating current IO: 1.2A
- 8 Stage Serial Shift Registers
- Dimensions: 69mm x 53mm x 14.3mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.6in)
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 600 mA Per Channel
- Peak Output Current 1.2 A Per Channel
- DC motors Control.
- Stepping motors Control.
- Servo Motor Control.
- In many Robotics projects.
- CNC projects.