ISD1820 is a small Voice Recorder and Playback module that can do the multi-segment recording. The user can achieve a high quality of recording (for 8 to 20secs) for each application with the adjustment of the on-board resistor. This Voice Recorder/Playback module is designed with embedded-Flash memory, which can hold data for up to 100 years and erase/record the life cycle up to 100,000.
This ISD1820 Voice Recorder/Playback Module reproduces high-quality, natural voice and audio from the recorded audio by Mic or driven through Microcontroller. Because of its dual operation mode (Standalone and Microcontroller driven), we can easily use this as per requirement and with a slight change of the onboard resistor, we can get flexibility in the sampling frequency of the recording duration & quality.
- Operating voltage: 3 ~ 5v
- Main chip: ISD1820
- Working voltage: DC 3V - 5V
- Loudspeaker: 8 Ohm, 0.5W
- Size : 43mm*34mm*11mm (L*W*H)
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 2.4V to 5.5V DC
- With the internal audio amplifier, this board can drive 8 Ohm 0.5W speakers directly.
- An on-board microphone.
- Dual operating modes
- Standalone mode
- Microcontroller Driven mode
- Push‐button interface, playback can be edge or level activated
- Record up to 20 seconds of audio
- Automatic power-down mode (standby mode)
- Voice Recorder
- Microcontroller based audio playback
- Sound recorder
- Security Systems
- Record message during collisions
- Talking toys