This Level Converter- 4 Channel features four high speed bi-directional 4 channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels. Recommended to use with Arduino Due, Raspberry pi and any board that has 3.3v logic levels.
The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the HV' pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to LV', and ground from the system to the GND pin.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Voltage on Lx Side: 8V-5V
- Voltage on Hx Side: 8V-6V
- Power: 8V – 6V
- Size: 16mm*13mm*3mm (L*W*H)
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 4 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 4 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed
- Can be used in TTL serial communications
- Bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces
- Asynchronous TTL serial