Linear Hall-effect sensors provide contactless, accurate position sensing in a variety of applications. Detect the linear travel of a magnet or the angular position of a rotary application with the precision and dependability our linear Hall-effect sensors provide.
- Input Resistance: 240 Ω to 550 Ω
- Output Resistance: 240 Ω to 550 Ω
- Output Hall Voltage:144mV to 320 mV
- Classification of Output Hall Voltage: B, C, D, E, F
- Offset Voltage: -7mV to 7mV
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃to 110 ℃
- Device Package: SIP
- Number of Pins: 4
- Ultra high sensitivity
- It works even with a fairly weak magnetic field
- Detection of opening and closing of mobile phones and PCs, detection with joystick, magnetic encoder, etc.
- Current measurement with overhead wire ammeter (clamp type ammeter), position detection with brushless motor, wheel rotation speed detection, etc.