This module is based on HR202 resistive humidity sensor, which exposes excellent linearity, has a wide measurement range and a low power consumption. The module features both a power output indicator LED and a digital output indicator. This module is ideal for custom humidity sensing applications, and can be used in fields like meteorology, storage facility humidity control, textile industry and other applications which need ambient humidity monitoring.
- Operating range: humidity(20-95%RH) temperature(0-60Celsius)
- Power supply: 1.5V AC (Max sine)
- Operating frequency: 500Hz-2kHz
- Rated power: 0.2mW (Max sine)
- Impedance range: 19.8-50.2kΩ (at 25Celsius, 1kHz ,1V AC, 60%RH)
- Response time: <10s
- Dimensions: with case 12*15*5mm, without case 8*10*0.7mm
- Excellent linearity
- Low power consumption
- Wide measurement range
- Quick response, anti-pollution, high stability, high performance-price ratio
GND: Connect to ground of the 5V power supply
VCC : Connect to 5V power supply
- In the area of cold storage management, humidity sensing ensures proper storage conditions for temperature-sensitive products such as food, beverage, and pharmaceuticals.
- In smart buildings, humidity sensors are deployed to improve the comfort offered to tenants and occupants.
- Humidity sensors can also be integral elements of remote monitoring and intelligent asset management use cases.
- Humidity sensors contribute to regulatory compliance and to automating the auditing of the status of the equipment.
- It can also be used in HVAC systems, Printers, Fax machines, Weather stations, automobiles, refrigerators, etc…