The HM-10 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Module-Original is a readily available Bluetooth 4.0 module, which can configure as either Master or slave. It is fully configurable by a rich and well documented AT command-set and allows transparent data communication via serial UART.
- Input Supply voltage (V): 5
- USB Protocol: USB V2.0
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Transmitting Power (dBm): ≤4
- Coverage Range (m): 60
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Size: 47mm*17mm*8mm (L*W*H)
- It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- You can set it as a slave or master.
- Power indicator/alert.
- Support anti-hijack password setup, modification, and restoration.
- Ultra-low power consumption standby mode.
- Can be used to simply for serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU, PC to your embedded project and etc.