The ESP8266 Serial WiFi Expansion Board Module makes it easy to connect the Arduino to WiFi networks through the ESP8266. When using it, it is no longer necessary to mount a circuit with several components and wires to interconnect an ESP8266 to the Arduino, simply attach the board to the Arduino, position the DIP switch path according to the shield operating mode and program the Arduino to connect to WiFi networks. In addition, the board can be used without the Arduino, as it has all the pin-outs of the ESP-12E available.
- WIFI: 11 b/g/n
- Serial Port Width: 5/6/7/8 bits
- WiFi Current Working: 70mA（200mA MAX）
- Sleep: <200uA
- WiFi Speed:110-460800bps
- Working Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 125
- Size: 60mm*40mm*15mm(L*W*H)
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so
- It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
- Built-in 5V to 3.3V TTL level converter to prevent high-pressure Arduino TTL level of the WiFi module damage
- IOT applications
- Wifi related applications
- Remote Control applications