ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP32-WROOM-32 Module, which consists of ESP32 series microcontroller from ESPRESSIF. It is a WiFi + Bluetooth + BLE development board. The ESP32 Development board is 30 pin board, with all of the interfaces accessible.
It supports a micro USB Connector, and USB to UART Bridge, reset and boot mode buttons, and a LDO regulator. Most of the important GPIOs are accessible in the board. This board is useful to add high capacity WiFi, Bluetooth or BLE in any existing projects very rapidly. It also supports Lua scripting language, there by making it easier to develop for the developers.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V
- DC Current on I/O Pins : 40 mA
- DC Current on 3.3V Pins : 50 mA
- Communication :SPI, I2C, I2S, CAN, UART
- Size: 48mm*26mm*11.5mm (L*W*H) (approx….)
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- The board has a Micro USB port onboard, soldered headers and integral antenna
- ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters and power management module
- This board is used with dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology
- IoT applications
- Portable battery powered applications
- WiFi and BLE projects and applications