ESP32-CAM is a WIFI+ bluetooth dual-mode development board that uses PCB on-board antennas and cores based on ESP32 chips. It can work independently as a minimum system.
ESP integrates WiFi, traditional bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, 7-stage pipeline architecture, main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, on-chip sensor, Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Operating Temperature: -20~85°C
- SPI Flash: Default 32Mbit
- RAM: 520KB SRAM + 4MB PSRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standards
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/
- UART Baudrate: 115200 bps
- Size: 40mm*27mm*12mm (L*W*H)
- Embedded Lwip and Free RTOS
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Supports TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- External Storage: micro SD card slotup to 4GB.
- Home smart devices
- Industrial wireless control
- Wireless monitoring
- QR wireless identification
- Wireless positioning system signals
- IoT applications
- Transfer out data / information from other application without wire