This muscle measures a muscle’s activity by monitoring the electric potential generated by muscle cells. This is referred to as electromyography (EMG). The sensor amplifies and processes the complex electrical activity of a muscle and converts it into a simple analog signal that can easily be read by any microcontroller with an analog-to-digital converter (ADC). As the target muscle group flexes, the sensor’s output voltage increases. The exact relationship between the output voltage and the muscle activity can be fine-tuned using an on-board gain potentiometer.
A cable is included for connecting three electrodes to the muscle sensor board. One end of the cable is terminated with a single 3.5 mm audio-style connector that can be plugged directly into the board. The opposite end has three snap-style connectors to make it easy to attach and detach electrodes.
- Operating voltage :5V
- Audio-style plug:3.5 mm jack
- Length of connecting cable:1 m
- Size: 3.3cm*2.6cm*1.5cm(L*W*H)
- Small Form Factor (1inch X 1inch)
- Specially Designed For Microcontrollers
- Adjustable Gain – Improved Ruggedness
- New On‐board 3.5mm Cable Port
- Pins Fit Easily on Standard Breadboards
- Video games
- Medical Devices
- Wearable/Mobile Electronics
- Powered Exoskeleton suits