CCPM Servo Consistency Master/Servo Tester is a device that can be effectively used to test up to three servo motors at the same time. It is a useful tool to test Servo motors, ESC, and can be used to determine the motor directions.
For ESC (Electrical Speed Controller), the device can produce a signal without the transmitter and receiver.
- CCPM Servo Tester, ESC or Servo tester
- Output: 15mA (5.0)
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 8 to 6
- Output Signal: 5ms±0.5ms
- Color: Blue
- Knob Diameter(mm):12
- Size: 48mm*42mm*17(L*W*H)
- The Manual Mode allows you to turn the knob to different speeds and check the reaction time
- The Neutral mode makes the servo go back to the neutral point
- The Automatic(Window Wiper) Mode makes the servo swing like a window wiper in the largest angle possible
- Connect to up to 3 servos simultaneously
- Adjustment: manual, automatic, and the median.
- Indicator LEDs
- Can test up to 3 ESC simultaneously
- Enclosure Box
- Mode selection LED Indicator
- Adjustable Knob for manual speed control
- ESC Testing
- Servo operations before and after installations in the model
- Servo fault determination