AMS1117 1.2V Power Supply Module is based on the AMS1117 5V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (6.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 5V output at up to 1A.Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals.
These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into the standard.
- IC Chip: AMS1117
- Input Voltage: 5V to 12V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 0.8A
- Size: 26mm*12mm*0.6mm (L*W*H)
- Onboard AMS1117-3.3 chip
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
- High-Efficiency Linear Regulators
- 5V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Battery Powered Instrumentation