ADXL335 is a Breakout board based based on 3 axis ADXL335 IC from Analog Devices. The Accelerometer Module require no external devices and works directly on 5V power supply. This means you can connect it directly to your Arduino without an external regulator or a logic level converter. The output is analog and can be directly interfaced with your microcontroller analog input pins without any external components.
This module can be used to sense motion or tilt in 3 axis with extremely low noise and power consumption at only 320uA. The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g. By measuring the echo pulse width, the distance to target can easily be calculated.
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 6V DC
- Operating Current: 350μA
- Sensing Range: ±3g
- 3-axis sensing
- Low power : 350 μA (typical).
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V.
- Size: 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm (L*W*H)
- High Sensitivity for small movements
- Needs no external components
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Small, cheap and easily available
- Free-fall detection
- Mobile devices
- Sports and health devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- 6D-orientation detection
- GPS navigation systems
- Motion-activated functions
- Gaming systems
- Disk drive protection
- Image stabilization