A simple buzzer module to indicate e.g. errors with an Arduino. With this active buzzer one only has to offer a voltage, no frequency. So put 5V on the buzzer (and I/O to GND), and it will beep!
- Coil Voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Working Type: Low Level Trigger
- Material: Plastic, Electronic Part
- Size: 32mm*13mm*12mm(L*W*H)
- With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture
- Transistor present on this module, makes it easy to use.
- Washing machines
- Disinfection cabinets
- Window magnetics
- Electromagnetic relays