Raspberry Pi 8 channel Level Switching (3.5V to 5V) IO Module Logic Level Converter is able to convert signals from 5V down to 3.3V (and vice versa) meaning you can safely use 5V or 3.3V devices with the Raspberry Pi (compatible).
Because raspberries GPIO is 3.3V so regular 5 V sensor is not easy.
Therefore the product realization – channel high – voltage logic and logic low voltage bi-directional transformations embodiment Ax and Bxbi-directional conversion between the two.
- Voltage Level: 8V to 6V
- Conversion Level Range: 8V to 6V
- Size: 38m*32mm*3mm (L*W*H)
- 8 channels bidirectional voltage translation between different logic level, translate between Ax and Bx automatically
- 4 pairs of power supply interfaces, supports more situation
- Use tantalum capacitors for power filter, provides more stability
- GND connect the negative pole
- Safety appliances
- Data applications