This 5V 8-Channel SSR Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is an 8 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
5V 2A 8-Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module Can be directly controlled by Arduino and other microcontrollers. It is 8 channels relay interface board able to control various appliances and equipment with large current.
- Voltage: 5V
- Working Current:16mA
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Load: 2A @240V AC
- Zero Cross: Yes
- 8 channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board
- Control 8 loads of up to 2 amps each at 120V or 240V AC
- Led indicator for each relay
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller
- Can be used to turn things on and off
- Can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current