A Trimpot is another type of potentiometer that comes in small package. It has three leads and can be easily mounted on breadboard or perf board for quick prototyping. The value of the pot can changed by varying the knob on top of it. This is 500K? variable trim pot (preset potentiometer) used for adjustment, calibration, and tuning purposes in circuits.
- Package : 3296
- Resistance : 500K?
- Tolerance : 10%
- Temperature Co-efficient : ±100ppm/?
- Operating Temperature Range : -55°C to 125°C
- Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Size (LxWxH) :5x9.5x4.9mm
- Weight (gm) : 1 g (each)
- Multi-turn / Cermet / Industrial / Sealed
- 5 terminal styles
- Tape and reel packaging available
- Chevron seal design
- Mounting hardware available (H-117P)
- RoHS compliant
Pin Description :
- Voltage and Current Control Circuits
- Used as volume control knobs in radios
- Tuning or controlling circuits
- Analog input control knobs
- DIY Projects
- Temperature sensor devices