The basic concept of 4-Channel Infrared IR Line Follower Sensor Obstacle Avoidance Module is to transmit the IR signal (radiation) in a direction and a signal is received at the IR receiver when the IR radiation bounces back from a surface of the object.
This 4 channels IR reflective sensor includes 4 IR sensors and main board to handle all the signals. Each IR reflective sensor is composed of an IR emitter and a receiver, if something is in the measuring range, the sensor would outputs related signal. There are also 4 potentiometers on the main board so that the measuring range can be adjusted as you wish.
- Detection range: 1mm to 20 CM adjustableSize: in the control panel:42 x 38 x 12mm (length x width x height).
- Small forward: 25 x 12 x 12mm (length x width x height).
- Output interface: 6 wire interface
- The output signal: TTL level
- Working voltage:DC 3.3V-5 v
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Mounting opening: m3 screw
- LM393 Comparator based detection circuit is very stable and accurate
- On board potentiometer sets obstacle detection range
- On board Power LED indicator
- On board Obstacle Detection LED indicator
- 3.0MM mounting hole for easy mounting the sensor
- Male header for easy connection
- Good Accuracy: By use of Infra-red LED transmitter the module performs well in Ambient light
- Smart car to avoid obstacle and cliff
- omni-directional detecting
- On-board indicator
- Automation applications
- Obstacle avoidance in robots
- Production counting on assembly lines
- Presence detection
- Security systems