The four-channel relay module contains four 5V relays and the associated switching and isolating components, which makes interfacing with a microcontroller or sensor easy with minimum components and connections. The contacts on each relay are specified for 250VAC and 30VDC and 10A in each case, as marked on the body of the relays.
This quad (4)channel Relay Module operates at 5V TTL signal and is perfect for common Arduino/Raspberry Pi control applications.
This is a 5V 4-Channel Relay interface boardwhich can switch up to 10Amps. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from relay circuit. There isflyback diode which will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back.
- No. of Channel:4
- Trigger Voltage (VDC): 5
- Trigger Current (mA): 20
- Switching Voltage (VAC): 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC): 30@10A
- Module can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Easy to install and fix
- Optically Isolated relays to protect your microcontroller from damage if the equipment being controlled fails
- Four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm
- Relay status indicator light, release status LED is off
- Switching mains loads
- Home automation
- Battery backup
- High current load switching