A relay is an electromagnetic switch used to control a high power device using a low power microcontroller boards (5V Microcontrollers). The onboard optocoupler isolates the peripheral and microcontroller to protect the main board from any reverse current. It can be used to control indoor devices like TV, Lights, Fans and more. Note that, you need to consider the power consumption of the appliance before using it. This relay module can handle up to 10A 250V AC at output and only 5V at input. It is recommended to use an external power supply for relay module. You can change the source using jumper settings in the relay module.
- Trigger current: 5mA
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Working voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage: 24V DC
- Size: 50mm*26mm*18.5mm (L* W *H)
- Screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection
- Flyback diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status.
- Industrial system control
- Logistics network control
- Home intelligent product control