The 3.3V/5V output MB102 Breadboard power supply module is an easy to use, most useful breadboard component that can be added with any breadboard related projects where 5V, 3.3V or both power requirements are required. Its ease of use allows users to connect any DC power supply unit that has 6.5-12 VDC power output from a barrel jack. The board has two independent channels of power output for breadboards. These power channels can be independently configured for 3.3V, 0V, and 5V operations.
The module also offers a push switch to turn OFF and ON the entire power supply module.
- Input voltage: 6.5 - 12V
- Output voltage: 5V, 3.3V (adjustable via jumpers. 0V, 3.3V, and 5V configuration)
- Output current: Maximum output current 700mA
- Size: 53mm*33mm (L*W)
- Two Independent Channel
- Onboard berg male header for GND, 5V, 3.3V output
- ON-OFF Switch available.
- USB (Type-A) input available.
- DC Barrel Jack input available.
- Onboard power LED
- MCU power extension
- electronic building blocks
- smart car
- arduino robot power expansion